Saturday, December 11, 2010

Break Time!!!

Hey faithful readers,

Hope all of you are doing well.  As usual, I am a day late and a dollar short on my blog update.  I just wanted to remind all of you to have a safe and wonderful Christmas season.  We are two weeks from the big day and personally I am getting excited.

I know a lot of us find this time to be very enjoyable, but also extremely stressful.  And for those of us who are also in school it's even worse.  Finals are killer this time of year.

So I wanted to officially announce my holiday break!!

I'll be back in early January, when all of this holiday excitement is behind us.  Keep  a close eye on the future, exciting things are in store for all of us.

Overshadowed is going exceptionally well!  I have picked out my Alpha readers, now if only I can get them to actually take up the project with me.  All the rest of you will have to wait until the book is in print to find out what the story is all about.

Until then, you guys have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment